Wednesday, October 28, 2009

idea.

I, like every one else i know, hates going to the grocery store. Its a pain the ass, you always have to wear a sweartshirt and boots to keep warm in there no matter what time of year it is, people are rude.. so i was thinking that they should have some sort of system to where i can order my grocercies online and go ahead and pay for them online at a certain grocery store and location and when enter a time when i would be coming to pick them up. like between 6:30-7 for example and that way when i get there i can run it and there will be a bag(s) of my stuff all ready to go for me. and id be in and out in 5 minutes, and the people hired for this position would have a system with a huge refrigerator thing worked out that way the cold stuff would stay cold until i arrived simply sticking that stuff in the bag and id be on my way.

No comments: