Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 interesting or not so interesting facts about me.

1. i have never broken a bone (which is kind of a miracle considering all the sports i played growing up)

2. ive never been stung by a bee (knock on wood/or whatever is closest).

3. i dont have a birth mark. (which is alien like. haha. jk)

4. i dont buy girlie magazines. (us weekly, people, etc). i could care less about celeb. gossip. 97% of it is bullshit. and the other 3% is pictures, and thats what google is for. (lol)

5. i am dedicated to grey's anatomy. its the only show i watch religiously. and i think the writing is great!

No comments: