Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pack your bags, were going on a cruise.




Lynsey (my bff) and I decided we are in dyre need of a vacation. We are both so over this routine life. Same shit, different day. We have been talking about all the different vacations that we wanted to take for our birthdays this year. (both in summer). And we came up with NY. Hawaii. etc. Then lyns got a little carried away and decided we were moving to hawaii to live on a surf board and make cocktails for a living. And be bums. Sounds good to me. but thats another story.




Anyways, back to the focal point. We decided to take a cruise. In May (28th to be exact). A short 3 night cruise to bahamas. But we both in desperate need to get away. I think our lives are in the same place and we both feel exactly the same about it. like its wasting away.




Anyways, we are doing a 3 night 4 day cruise to the Bahamas on Carnival! YAYYYYYYYY!




I love vacation, especially with my lynsers!!


No comments: