Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dear God,


you and i both know that we dont talk that often. Usually when I talk to you, I talk about the people that are important to me. I ask you to watch over them and protect them. I figure it cant hurt to ask for prayers to be answered when they are for others.

I have to ask, though, that you remember what we talked about last night. I know its about me. And i know that i have no right to ask for anything from you. But i also know that you are God and even though im not perfect. you are.

So, i just ask that you help me out this once. Because i have been trying to do it on my own for a long time now, and clearly, it isnt working for me. So i ask that you take this weight from me. Im giving it to you because I know that you, God, have the answer. So, I dont want to carry around these questions anymore.


Thank you for your time,


Amanda

No comments: