Monday, January 26, 2009

amandanizer.

This weekend was one of the funnest weekends I have had in a while. There is something about having a girls weekend with your two best friends that makes life perfect.
Nikki and I drove to bham to see lynsey. much drinking was involved (obviously).

I wish I could freeze these moments in my life, the trips, the inside jokes, the laughter, I want to fold them up and stick them in a box and have them forever.

The older we get, the farther we move, the more ocmplicated our love lives get which in turn make our ability to up and leave for a fun filled weekend a little more complicated. I we could stay little forever. I remember when I wanted to hang out with lynsey or snikki I would call or show up at their house and the randomness would begin, but now.. no one lives in the same city.. we all have jobs, and/or in school. We have (and by we i mean snikki) have boyfriends to tie us down, we have bills and obligations. So these moments we get together are so important. they are so special.

These girls mean more to me than anything else in the world, i would (literally) die for them. When I think about moving farther away from the south, i think about how i would miss out on so much more if i did that. and that is the one thing that keeps me here.

I want to vow to see them once a month (at least duh). I want to have so many more fun trips and random fights at hot dogs stands, more MJ nights, more dance offs and dinners and athens trips, beach trips. just more.

No comments: